ReStore location: 111 Randolph Road in Oak Ridge, behind the Kroger's Marketplace.
ReStore phone: 865 483 5433
||9 AM - 5 PM
||9 AM - 5 PM
||9 AM - 5 PM
||9 AM - 5 PM
||9 AM - 5 PM
||9 AM - 3 PM
|Do you have items you would like to donate to the ReStore but they are too big for you to deliver them
Call us at 865 483 5433 to schedule a pick up!
Pick ups are normally scheduled on Tuesdays and Saturdays, but please call if you have any questions or need an
(and therefore commonly available)
In addition to the nice smaller items you see in the photos, here we see a "categorized" list.
- Items 7 years old or less, in good working order with no repairs needed.
- Ranges (freestanding ONLY)
- Ovens (freestanding)
- Range hoods
- Microwave ovens
- Antique windows
- Porch posts
- Individual pieces or full cabinet sets (kitchen or bathroom). Cabinets must have all doors and drawers and must be in
good condition. Countertops must be in good condition with minimal chips or damage. Countertops must be like new.
- Pre-hung or door slabs no taller than 84”, free of rot and cracks, all panes intact.
- Entryway units
- Sliding glass - must have all tracking, no cracked or fogged glass
- Wire, plugs, plates, and hardware associated with electrical wiring. Residential items preferred. Needs to be sorted
by type or part.
- Working equipment only.
- Television sets (must be current standard or recent vintage)
- DVD and VHS players and/or recorders
- Audio-receivers, speakers, CD players
- Stereo equipment
- Carpet - new or “gently-used” and clean with no visible stains or odors
- Carpet padding - new and clean with no visible stains or odors
- Hardwood/parquet flooring - free from rot and in usable quantities (25 sq. ft or more)
- Vinyl tile - undamaged
- Ceramic tile - undamaged
- Sheet vinyl/linoleum - any quantity of new material, rolled, taped, and measured
- Only pieces in good condition - no rips, tears, broken parts, or odors. No mattresses or box springs.
- In usable, working condition, free from rust.
- Complete sets of door hardware, hinges, etc.
- Any quantity of nails, screws, hangers, connectors, etc.
- Complete and in good working order
Lumber (framing, trim, pressure treated)
- Must be free of rot and insects.
- Plywood - full, ½, 1/4 sheets
- Milled lumber - 4' lengths or greater
- Trim - 4' lengths or greater
- Siding - full lengths
- Whole, intact and in good condition
- Office supplies - folders, binders, letter trays, desk organizers, etc.
- Office furniture
- Small working office equipment
- Sealed, non-rusted cans of latex paint or stain. Color must be identified. No used paint cans.
- Sinks - all types, no rust, no cracks, no chips, no stains
- Bathtubs - new or used, good condition, clean, no stains, no chips
- Shower enclosures - all components
- Pipe - PVC, metal, copper; 4' lengths or greater
- Pipe supplies and fittings - any type
- Faucets(new only)
- Miscellaneous plumbing hardware
- New shingles, full bundles
- Rolls of roofing material - 1/2 roll minimum
- Roofing gutter materials in full pieces with no rust or damage
Storm Doors and Windows
- Must have all windows and screens and all tracking or framing. No single pane windows.
- Hand or power tools in any working condition - will sell as is.
- Floor, ceiling, and return. Must be clean and in good condition.
- Only full, or almost full bundles or packages.
- Full, unopened rolls only.
- Double pane minimum - no single pane. Must be in good condition, glass intact. Wooden windows must be free from rot.
Must be in complete units with all sashes. All windows must be inspected before acceptance. Metal and wood screens in
- Bedding, linens, etc.
- New blinds
- Art work
- Entertainment items (DVD’s, CD’s, VHS tapes, vinyl records, etc.)
- Fans - in working condition
- HVAC and AC units
- Household items/housewares (dishes, pots, pans, etc.)
- Mirrors - framed only, no cracks
- Wood stoves - freestanding
Items Accepted for Recycling
- Inkjet/Toner Cartridges
- Cell Phones
- Aluminum Cans
The Habitat ReStore is a resale store that accepts donations of new and gently used home furnishings, building
supplies, and other household items. Those items are sold to the public at 10-50% of the normal retail price. Profits from
The Habitat ReStore are then used to further the mission of Habitat for Humanity of Anderson County by helping build
affordable houses for low-income families in need. Come in, browse and find a bargain!
See here what you can find at the ReStore UPSTAIRS:
Quie a bit of furniture
Pottery and the like
More of same
Come in, browse and the odds are you will find things of interest. These items tend to move so the photos are of necessity
only illustrative. Drop in occasionally, have fun, help Habitate and help the community.
You have some items in a room or closet that are just sitting there waiting to be admired but the problem is
The answer is to take them to Habitat's ReStore! There someone can find them, appreciate them and help
Habitat all in one fell swoop. It's a win-win-win situation!
A lot of stuff in the ReStore but sadly some items just can't be accepted:
- Used blinds
- Broken/unframed glass or mirrors
- Used faucets
- Garage doors or door openers
- Paint thinner or other hazardous/toxic chemicals
- Pesticides (liquid or powder)
- Used/opened paint
- Used dishwashers
- Used trash compactors
- Used water heaters
Please Note: The lists are not exhaustive listings of materials that will or will not be accepted by The Habitat
Home Store. It will be at the discretion of The Habitat Home Store Manager to determine what items are accepted for resale
and recycling, as well as determine what items are unacceptable.
All items will be priced at 10-50% of their retail value. All sales will be final except with large appliances, which
will come with a 7 day money-back guarantee.
Now a quick tour of the DOWNSTAIRS part of the ReStore:
This is a tiny part of the "department store"!
And this is just a part of the "library"!
Music and video recordings have been donated
A large collection of discs has been accumulated
You just HAVE
to give this downstairs part of the ReStore a visit!
Entrance is from the north side of the building, via Robertsville Road.